I can advise upon all aspects of school and education VAT. I have helped a wide range of education bodies understand and improve their VAT positions including colleges, academy schools, independent schools, boarding schools and local authority schools.
Areas where I have advised include:
- Academy School VAT recovery methods.
- Charges between schools for services.
- VAT liability of new build work
- VAT recovery on new build work
- Business/Non Business and Partial Exemption Methods
- The VAT treatment of new gyms or leisure centre facilities
- The meaning of supplies closely connected to education
- The VAT treatment of the hire of school facilities
- The VAT treatment of fund-raising
- Training in how the VAT system works
- Assisting with VAT disputes
I operate across the UK and attempt to keep my prices competitive. I can normally offer a range of fee structures including fixed fees and in some cases contingent fees.
Get in Touch
If you have a question on education VAT then get in touch. I will be happy to give you a free initial view. See what my clients think here