Peter Ladanyi VAT Consultancy
I provide VAT advice to charities, hospices, commercial businesses of any size as well as not for profit organisations and public bodies.
How I can help with your VAT issue
I can provide advice on the following:
- Health checks: I can review your activities and answer any questions you might have. I’ll make recommendations that can save you money.
- Transaction advice: If you are about to undertake something unusual you might need advice on the correct VAT treatment and whether certain VAT options are better. This might be the case if you a charity that is unsure if a new funding source is VATable or you are about to buy or sell a property.
- HMRC disputes: I can advise on disputes with HMRC and assist with making submissions on your behalf or advising you on the best approach. If you think you may be heading towards a VAT dispute then it’s best to talk it through early on as sometimes initial mistakes in the line of argument taken cannot be corrected.
- Training: VAT is a complex tax and I can provide specialist training tailored to your needs. I can also write internal VAT manuals.
- Support for firms: I can offer specialist support for accountancy firms.
A cost-effective VAT advice service
With lower overheads, I can provide advice and assistance on VAT issues at a lower rate than larger firms.
I am a member of and regulated by the Chartered Insitute of Taxation. The business is fully insured.
I have worked in VAT for over 30 years. For more about my experience see about me
See what some of my clients say about my services here
Get in touch
I make no charge for an initial discussion and ideally, I will try and offer a fixed fee for work. This will be based on predicted levels of correspondence and the likely complexity.
I can also offer an hourly rate or a contingent fee based upon VAT savings.
I understand that you may not have a budget for VAT advice and I will aim for a fee structure that suits you.
Why not get in touch on a no-obligation basis. Contact Me
Disclaimer: The information on this website is not designed to provide formal tax advice. It is not a substitute for obtaining professional advice. I will not be responsible for any errors that result from your reading of its contents.